Saturday, June 6, 2009

Elmo was a great success. Lily absolutely loved it. I think she might try to become a tour groupie and follow Elmo's bus around. Our friend "J" did not think it was such fun, but he sat through it. His sister though bounced and wiggled so much evertime the music started I thought she was going to fall out of her mama's lap.
Here we are getting ready to go in.

Photobucket

Here's Lily just befor she fell out of her seat. I held her in my lap after that.


The rest of the time she looked like this. Well except during intermission when she wanted to get down from my lap. She went directly to the stage and tried to climb the stairs. When Elmo came to see us. She just hugged and petted him. He is furry after all.



On the way home Susan saw a sign for a covered bridge. Using her super photo op powers, she sensed that we must investigate further. She was right. It was really pretty there. We saw an owl in the daytime. He must have been confused. and the covered bridge. Too bad people had painted graffitti all over it.

But we still got a couple of good pictures. I've uploaded the others to Walmart.


2 comments:

Ann said...

I am so glad Lily loved the show! Ty did too! We were there on Saturday afternoon but next time we will have to do this together!

The Williamsons said...

I'm so proud of you for updating your blog! Can't wait to see Lily, "J", "I", and everyone else again!!