Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yea!! The pediatrician called and said that Lily's neck x-ray looked normal. That's really good news. Tomorrow we go for pre-op at 10:15. We should find out what time her surgery is for Tuesday then. We'll spend Tuesday night in the hospital and should be home well before lunch on Wednesday. She's sleeping so much better the last couple of nights. She still sometimes does that little gasp while she sleeps. But she's so much quieter. I've stopped giving her the antibiotics and the Afrin. She only had three days on Afrin. I don't know what caused her head to clear up. But I've been able to sleep too. That's a blessing. She went to vacation bible school last week for three days. On Monday they lost her twice. On Tuesday she got a promotion to the three year old room where I was working. On Wednesday, I saw a sign saying that there was a confirmed case of hand, foot, and mouth disease. On Thursday and Friday, she stayed home. I'm considering three days at VBS a success. Now she has a weird rash on her arms and legs, but not her trunk. She's not runnning a fever or acting as if anything is bothering her. No sores in her mouth and since she's sleeping better, she's eating like a champ. My child is a big mystery. I've posted pictures of the others at Walmart.

1 comment:

The Williamsons said...

How on earth did they lose her?! Hand, foot, and mouth. . .aaaaggghh!!